Blue Sky Supplies is El Paso’s first choice of Medical, Office and Janitorial supplies. We offer the most comprehensive selection of products and services in the industry. Our goal is to gain your trust for a lifetime, not for a short-time! As such, our service extends far beyond the transaction. Your designated account representative will provide on-going customer and product support, all aimed at delivering the highest level of customer service you expect and deserve
Ear PlugsSelect options
- Laser lite’s low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear, while its contoured t-shape delivers easy handling
- Its high-visibility magenta and yellow colors make compliance checks quick and easy
200/Box, 10 Boxes/Case
Alcohol Prep Pad, Individual pkgSelect options
- McKesson Alcohol Prep Pads
- For topical cleansing prior to injection prep or venipuncture
- 2-ply design for effective use and resistance to tearing
- Saturated with 70% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol
- Ideal for use as a general first-aid solution and in the administration of blood tests and insulin or heparin injections
- Pre-moistened, soft, nonwoven material maintains a moist state for gentle, yet effective, use
- Single-use, disposable pads – perfect for users requiring on-the-go injections
- Individual pads enclosed in foil packages to maintain sterility for single use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
1 Pad/Packet, 200 Packets/Box, 20 Boxes/Case
Specimen ContainerSelect options
- McKesson Sterile Specimen Container
- Sterile inner surface only.
- Ounces (1/2 to 4 @ 1/4 oz); cc (20 to 120 @ 10 cc)
- Translucent Polypropylene Base, Polyethylene Lid
- Leak-resistant, screw-on lid.
- Container is marked in 10cc (ml) and 0.25 ounce increments up to 120cc.
- Single Patient Use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
Exam ShortsSelect options
- McKesson Patient Exam Shorts
- X-Large (fits waist size 38″ to 48″).
- The SMS (spunbond / meltblown / spunbond) non-woven material provides superior softness and water-repellency.
- Style: Boxer shorts.
- Finished hem on leg openings.
- Do not reuse.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
25/Bag, 4 Bags/Case
Exam Gloves, Blue
Exam Glove McKesson Confiderm® 3.5C NonSterile Nitrile Standard Cuff Length Textured Fingertips Blue Chemo TestedSelect options
Exam Glove McKesson Confiderm® 3.5C NonSterile Nitrile Standard Cuff Length Textured Fingertips Blue Chemo Tested
Small; Medium; Large; 200/ Box; 10 Boxes/ Case
X-Large; 180/ Box; 10 Boxes/ Case
SKU: 765874, 765875, 765876, 767197
Surgical Glove McKesson Perry® Size 6.5 Sterile Latex Std Cuff Length Smooth Brown Not Chemo ApprovedSelect options
- McKesson Perry® Powder-Free Sterile Latex Surgical Gloves
- Size: 6-1/2
- Color: Brown
- Length (average): 11″ (295 mm)
- Fingertip Thickness (single): 7.5 mil (0.19 mm)
- Cuff Thickness (single): 5.5 mil (0.14 mm)
- Sterilization: Gamma radiation.
- Anti-slip, smooth finish. Produced on new, ergonomically-designed formers to enhance fit and comfort.
- Approved and accepted for embryo use. Ideal for delicate procedures and ophthalmic, micro, and cardiothoracic surgery.
- Brown color reduces glare from surgical lights.
- Micro thickness allows for comfortable double gloving.
- Manufactured with SureFit™ Technology which is designed to enhance roll down protection.
- Continuous polymer coating for excellent dry- and damp-hand donnability.
- Powder-free to help eliminate powder related post-operative complications and sensitivity.
- Inverted Beaded Cuff
- Single use only
- Meets or exceeds ASTM surgical glove standards. Manufactured within the quality guidelines of ISO 13485: 2003, ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 14001: 2004, FDA-QSR and CE Certification.
- PROTEIN CONTENT: This latex glove contains 50 micrograms or less of total water-extractable protein per gram.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS, INCLUDING ANAPHYLACTIC RESPONSES.
50/Box, 4 Boxes/Case
Blue Sky Supplies is accredited by Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) for compliance with a comprehensive set of national standards. By choosing a healthcare provider that has achieved ACHC accreditation, you can take comfort in knowing that you will receive the highest quality of care.